Published April 2019
Project management is an in-demand skill set that contributes greatly to the success of Ahtna’s family of companies.
“An Introduction to Project Management Methods & Tools” is an interactive, online course that can enhance skill sets to maximize career potential. Participants have 90 days to complete the course. Certificates are awarded upon completion.
This course is available courtesy of Ahtna Son’ University at no cost to Ahtna shareholders, shareholder descendants or shareholder spouses.
For more information and to sign up, contact Shareholder Development Coordinator Tracy Parent at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-868-8221.
Participants will learn:
- The basic concepts of project management
- Methods for identifying and managing stakeholders
- How to define and manage scope
- Techniques to enure projects are run on time
- Ways to set up roles and organize projects
- Approaches for managing resources and costs wisely
- How to identify and deal with project risks
- Tools for controlling projects
- Importance of closing a project