The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had extraordinary impacts on communities across the world. Ahtna is taking the pandemic very seriously and closely monitoring the situation and proactively responding to the impacts to our organization and those we care deeply about. We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping our employees, shareholders and communities safe. This webpage is dedicated to providing Ahtna’s shareholders and community members with the latest COVID-19 information and resources.
- Ahtna Announces Shareholder and Elder Dividend Distribution for 2021Anchorage, Alaska – To assist shareholders who are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board of Directors and the Trustees of Ahtna Hwt’aene (People’s) Trust have declared an early partial 2021 shareholder distribution of $13.00 per share. The distribution will be made to all shareholders of record as of April…
- Spring Ahtna Successor Village Organization (SVO) MeetingsUnlike our normal process whereby we invite village members to attend the regularly scheduled spring Ahtna Successor Village Organization (SVO) meetings, the upcoming SVO meetings in Gulkana, Mentasta and Kluti-Kaah will be limited to SVO members for the village we are meeting in, Ahtna, Incorporated Board Members who wish to attend, and Ahtna staff. We…
- Ahtna Announces Third Shareholder Dividend Distribution in 2020Anchorage, Alaska – On November 3, 2020, in accordance with the Earnings Distribution Policy that provides the formula that funds the Trust and distributions to shareholders, the Board of Directors and the Trustees of Ahtna Hwt’aene (People’s) Trust formally declared a regular shareholder distribution for 2020 of $15.00 per share. The distribution will be made…
- Ahtna Design-Build’s joint venture with CDM Smith helped the US Army Corps of EngineersIn just 19 days, Ahtna Design-Build’s joint venture with CDM Smith helped the US Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District convert a vacant floor of Montana Children’s into an alternate care facility to increase hospital capacity during the coronavirus pandemic. Learn more about the project.
- Ahtna Announces Second Special Shareholder Dividend Distribution for 2020FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Anchorage, Alaska – To assist shareholders who are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Trustees of Ahtna Hwt’aene (People’s) Trust have declared a second 2020 special shareholder distribution of $10.00 per share. This is in addition to a special dividend of $10 per share that was distributed…
Ahtna Employee COVID-19 Resources
Ahtna employees can find more COVID-19 information by logging into the Employee Portal SharePoint site here.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Alaska Department of Health and Human Services
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Copper River Native Association
- Copper River Country Journal
- Disaster Distress Helpline