(Headquarters) – The Alaska Department of Fish and Game – Division of Sport Fish is encouraging the public to practice social distancing by calling staff with inquiries and using online resources to obtain permits, licenses, or angling information. This is in an effort to minimize the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19). ADF&G staff are committed to continuing to serve the public while maintaining a healthy and safe working environment. A list of frequently accessed online resources is provided below.
Please visit our online store if you need to:
- Purchase a license or register a sport fishing guide or guide business
- Apply for a Senior or Disabled Veteran License
- Obtain a sport, personal use, or subsistence permit
Report your personal use or subsistence fishing permit harvest online.
Sport fishing guides and business operators:
- Sport fishing guide or business registration information can be found here.
- Saltwater log book information can be found here (Saltwater charter businesses should consider signing up to use eLogBook).
If you have questions for our staff, ADF&G offices contact information can be found here.
For the latest updates on coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) webpage.
- Please visit the Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) webpage.
For more information, please contact Deputy Director Tom Taube at (907) 465-6184.
CONTACT: Tom Taube