Published April 2019
Shareholders receive a congratulatory gift for graduation from high school or college. Check out the form below and submit the request by May 17 so we can celebrate your achievement at the Annual Meeting on June 1.
Here’s how it works:
Go to: www.ahtna-inc.com/shareholders/shareholder-services. Under “Shareholder Forms,” select “Graduate Information Form.”
Use this form to apply for a congratulatory gift provided by Ahtna to shareholder graduates. It’s a simple, one-page document.
Requirements for the gift include:
- Must be an Ahtna shareholder
- Must be receiving a high school diploma/certificate of attendance/certificate of completion, GED, or associate, bachelor, master or doctorate degree
- Must submit all documents as required within one year following graduation or receipt of degree, diploma or certificate. Required documents include graduate information form, IRS W9 form and copy of diploma or degree
- Please note that graduate-gift requests are managed under a separate program from Class L Stock and require their own submission of proof of graduation
Approved applicants will be officially recognized at the Annual Meeting; however, gifts will be tendered upon receipt of all necessary documents at the discretion of management.
The gifts are as follows:
- High school certificate of attendance/completion: $150
- Diploma/GED: $200
- Associate’s degree: $250
- Bachelor’s degree: $350
- Master’s degree: $500
- Doctorate degree: $750
Contact Carlene Pete at Shareholder Records with questions. Send the form and required documents via fax to (907) 822-3495, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
PO Box 649
Glennallen, AK 99588