The youth artwork contest for Ahtna’s 2022 wall calendars is now open to Ahtna, Inc. shareholders and shareholder descendants between the ages of 5-17. The theme is: Our Culture Unites Us; Our Land Sustains Us; Our People Are Prosperous. Contest winners will have their artwork featured in the 2022 Ahtna Wall Calendar and receive a $50 cash prize.
The deadline to submit artwork is Friday, October 1, 2021, at 5 p.m. (AKDT). Winners will be selected and notified by Monday, October 18, 2021.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand drawn, photography or digital.
- Artwork is not to exceed letter size dimensions (11 inches by 8.5 inches) and should be landscape format (horizontal orientation).
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a scanned PDF or a high-resolution photo of the art, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork.
- Artwork will not be returned unless advance written request is made.
Entries will be reviewed by a selection committee and judged on multiple aspects such as quality, creativity and representation of the theme.
Complete the 2022 Wall Calendar Youth Artwork Contest Entry Form at www.ahtna.com/shareholders/art-contest.
Please submit the completed form and upload a digital version of the artwork. To create a digital version of the artwork, take a high-resolution digital photo or scan of the art in good lighting.
For more information, please contact the Ahtna Corporate Communications department at email@example.com.