2017 Board of Directors selections:
- Class A, At-Large: Nicholas Jackson (incumbent)
- Class C, Cantwell: Eleanor Dementi (incumbent)
- Class G, Kluti-Kaah: Kenneth P. Johns
- Class J, Tazlina: Albert L. Fleury
*All newly elected directors will serve three-year terms, which end at the 2020 annual meeting.
A big thank you to former Board Directors Jessica A. Rock (Seat G1, Kluti-Kaah) and Dorothy Shinn (Seat J, Tazlina) for their dedication and service.
2017 Recognition awardees:
- Board Member of the Year: Karen L. Linnell
- Special recognition – 40-Year Alyeska Partnership
– Tom Barrett, President, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
– Ed Hendrickson, Alyeska’s Senior Vice President & CFO
– Lorena Hegdal, Alyeska’s Right of Way Director,
– Dan Flodin, Alyeska’s Supply Chain Management Director
For more information including, door-prize winners, visit: http://ahtna-inc.com/shareholders/annual-meeting-of-shareholders