Published April 2020
We hope you have been enjoying your Ahtna wall calendar that was mailed in December. We are holding another youth artwork contest for our 2021 wall calendars and are extending the entry period this year. The theme is: Our Culture Unites Us; Our Land Sustains Us; Our People Are Prosperous.
Contest winners will have their artwork featured in the 2021 Ahtna Wall Calendar and receive a $50 cash prize.
The calendar artwork contest is open now to Ahtna, Inc. shareholders and shareholder descendants between the ages of 5-17.
The deadline to submit artwork is Friday, October 2, 2020, at 5 p.m. AKDT. Winners will be selected and notified by Monday, October 19, 2020.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand drawn, photography or digital.
- Artwork is not to exceed letter size dimensions (11 inches by 8.5 inches) and should be landscape format (horizontal orientation).
- Photographs must be submitted as a high resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a scanned PDF or a high resolution photo of the art, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should represent Ahtna’s vision statement: Our Culture Unites Us; Our Land Sustains Us; Our People Are Prosperous.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork.
- Artwork will not be returned unless advance written request is made.
- Entries will be reviewed by a selection committee and judged on multiple aspects such as quality, creativity and representation of the theme.
For more information, please contact the Ahtna Corporate Communications department at email@example.com.
Complete the 2021 Wall Calendar Youth Artwork Contest Entry Form at www.ahtna.com/shareholders/art-contest. Please submit the completed form with the artwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the mail to the Ahtna Glennallen or Anchorage office. If the artwork is emailed, take a high-resolution digital photo or scan of the art in good lighting and send with the entry form.
Materials may be mailed to:
Attention: Joel Irwin
110 W 38th Avenue, Suite 100
Anchorage, AK 99503
Attention: Shareholder Services
PO Box 649
Glennallen, AK 99588