Shareholders receive a congratulatory gift for graduation. Submit your request by Friday, June 5th so we can celebrate your achievement in the Summer Kanas.
Here’s how it works:
Go to: www.ahtna.com/graduate and fill out the electronic form.
Requirements for the gift include:
- Must be an Ahtna shareholder holding voting shares.
- Must be receiving a high school diploma or certificate of completion, GED, certification of journeyman level in a trade, or associate, bachelor, master or doctorate degree.
- Must submit all required documents within one year following graduation or receipt of degree, diploma or certificate. Required documents include graduate information form, IRS W9 form and copy of diploma or degree. Graduate gift requests are managed separately from Class L Stock and require their own submission of proof of graduation.
Approved applicants will be recognized in the Summer Kanas; however, gifts will be tendered upon receipt of all necessary documents at the discretion of management.
The gifts are as follows:
- High school certificate of completion: $150
- Diploma/GED: $200
- Associate degree: $250
- Journeyman level in a trade: $350
- Bachelor’s degree: $350
- Master’s degree: $500
- Doctorate degree: $750
Contact Shareholder Services with any questions: email@example.com.