The Ahtna Land Department is holding a photo contest with great prizes! We want to see your photos of hunting, fishing, gathering and enjoying the Ahtna region. Photos containing scenery, wildlife and people will all be accepted.
- Deadline: Photo submissions will be accepted online through October 1, 2021.
- Theme: Our Land Sustains Us.
- Eligibility: Open to Ahtna shareholders and shareholder descendants age 18+.
- Requirements: Photographs must be submitted as high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Releases: For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must be prepared to provide the subject’s name and a model release from the subject or, in the case of a minor, the subject’s parent or guardian.
- 1st Prize: Sony Alpha A6400 Mirrorless Camera
- 2nd Prize: GoPro HERO9
- 3rd Prize: Manfrotto Befree Advanced Tripod
- Honorable Mention: Peak Design Capture Camera Clip
- Winners will be selected and notified by November 1, 2021.
- Winning photos will be published in the Winter Kanas and shared on Facebook.
For more contest details and to submit a photo, visit https://www.ahtna.com/photocontest