Ahtna Land Use Permit
Thank you for your purchase of an Ahtna Land Use Permit. Your purchase helps to support important programs to maintain the lands for enjoyment by current and future generations. The land is the heart and soul of the Ahtna people and appreciate your respect of our traditional homelands. You will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. Please print a copy of the email and display in your vehicle dash so visible when in use.
Terms & Conditions
- Permit holder agrees to indemnify and hold Ahtna, Inc. and its subsidiaries harmless from any and all liability created by the permit holder by virtue of the issuance of this permit
- Permit holder agrees not to leave any refuse or other material on Ahtna lands or to discharge same into any water body. Permit holder further agrees not to disturb the natural habitat in any way.
- Permit holder acknowledges the ownership of the lands subject to this permit by Ahtna Inc.
- This permit is the property of Ahtna Inc. and must be surrendered to Ahtna Inc. upon its request
- Camping and campfires are allowed in designated areas. Campfires are allowed with the Camping Permit with the stipulations the land will be cleared to mineral soil to a minimum of 2 feet in diameter, campfires are not allowed on mossy or organic soils, fuel is limited to down and dead wood, and fires will be completely extinguished before vacating the area. The permit holder assumes full responsibility for the result of any fires they start
- All motorized vehicles are restricted to specified trails. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Predatory Control Permits Only: Bait stations must be located a 1/4 mile from paved roads and Klutina Lake road and 1 mile from fishwheels.
Questions? Contact Ahtna Land Department by phone (907) 822-3476 or email email@example.com.