A Company Built On Integrity
At Ahtna, we take ethics very seriously and have implemented an Ethics Code and Compliance Program and contracted with a third-party provider for an incident-reporting website and hotline.
Ahtna’s Ethics Code & Compliance Program outlines the expectations of all employees and directors and covers a broad range of business practices. The program is designed to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct.
- Compliance with laws, rules and regulations.
- Prompt reporting of violations.
- Accountability for adherence to the code.
The incident-reporting website and hotline are anonymous, free and available 24/7. Provided by Ethical Advocate, employees are encouraged to report:
- Accounting irregularities.
- Conflicts of interest.
- Dishonest communications.
- Environmental, health or safety concerns.
- Harassment or discrimination.
- Improper use of company information.
- Violations of company policies.
- Violations of Ahtna’s Drug-Free Workplace program.