2019 46th Annual Meeting of Shareholders: Saturday, June 1
2019 Board of Directors Selections (Winners):
- Seat A, At-Large: John E. Craig (Incumbent)
- Seat A, At-Large: Jason B. Hart (Incumbent)
- Seat D, Cheesh’na: Shawn R. Sanford
- Seat F, Gakona: Linda M. Pete (Incumbent)
*All newly elected directors will serve 3-year terms, which end at the 2022 Annual Meeting.
A big thank you to former board of director Karen Linnell (Seat D, Cheesh’na) for her dedication and service.
Live Streaming of the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting was streamed live online again this year. The video broadcast of the Annual Meeting will be available for viewing via the online voting website for 10 days. Shareholders can log in at ahtnavote.com using the Shareholder ID and PIN* located in your proxy packet. Once successfully logged in, you’ll see a message at the top of the page that says “Click here to access the live stream.”
*If you lose your shareholder ID or PIN, please contact Kristin Phillips at Altman, Rogers & Co. immediately at (907) 274-2992.
Board Member of the Year:
Karen L. Linnell (Seat D, Chistochina) was honored as Board Member of the Year and as an outgoing board member. A big thank you for her dedication and many years of service.
2019 Recognition Awardees:
Recognizing several Ahtna shareholders for their service to the Ahtna people.
- Cantwell – David Nicklie
- Mentasta – Nora David
- Gakona – Charlene Nollner
- Gulkana – Brenda Tyone
- Tazlina – Marsha Armstrong
- Cheesh’na- Lena Charley
- Copper – Maryella Hicks
- Chitina – Martin Finnesand
- Special recognition – Lillian Boston
- Donna L. Boston
- Danielle R. Boston
- Theodore J. Boston
2019 Early Bird Winners:
- $1000.00 – Gary J. Pitka II
- $750.00 – Jason D.J. Trantham
- $500.00 – Mary E. Hicks
- $250.00 – Isaiah L.H. Ewan
- $200.00 – Dastzeni R. E. Tibbits, Ashlyn M. Wilson, Freddy Nicolai, Jr., Anthony P. Sinyon, John E. Smelcer, Hannah M. Nesslage, Shilah D. Kellso, Roshelle I. Woellert
2019 Online Voting Winners:
- $200 – Zion K. Alexander, Janet R. Johns, Rachel R. Duskin, Carol E. Pete, Silas T. Galbreath
2019 Door Prize Winners:
- Vivian S. Vincent, Darrell Stickwan, Mary George, Ruth R. Eskilida, Lavonne K. Sanford, Brenda L. Tyone, Leandra E. Martin, Jane Nicholas, Terry A. Taha, Lorraine A. Gordon, John Sanford, Christopher K. Vincent, Edna Charley, Mary Sanford, Farren R. Johns, Joshua L. George, Betty A. LaFromboise, Tvetene J. Carlson, Fred John Jr., Ernest B. Craig, Jeannette A. Tyone, Faye Sarren, Roberta J. Neeley, Eileen l. Ewan, Kayla E. Pete
2019 Youth Door Prize Winners:
- Dylan H. Tobuk, Rylynn R. Ewan, Andrew A. Johns, Keshaw A. McConkey, Irene A. Phillips, Jeanie “Luvy” Tyone, Ezekiel R, Marquez, Jezelle M. Eskilida, Zion K. Alexander
2019 Special Proxy Prize Winners:
- $10,000 – 1st week of voting
Deadline: May 3, 2019, 5 p.m.
Drawing: May 6, 2019
Winner: Denise Elaine Wallace
- $5,000 – 2nd week of voting
Deadline: May 10, 2019, 5 p.m.
Drawing: May 13, 2019
Winner: Emily Navratil
- $3,000 – 3rd week of voting
Deadline: May 17, 2019, 5 p.m.
Drawing: May 20, 2019
Winner: Zita F. McCarr
- $2,000 – 4th week of voting
Deadline: May 24, 2019, 5 p.m.
Drawing: May 27, 2019
Winner: Edward Macy
- $10,000 – 1st week of voting
For more information or if you have questions on any of the above, please contact Eileen Ewan, Shareholder Services Manager at (907) 822-3476 or email@example.com.