Shareholders receive a congratulatory gift for graduation.
Use the form below to apply for a congratulatory gift provided by Ahtna to its shareholder graduates. Requirements for the gift include:
- Must be an Ahtna shareholder with voting shares
- Must be receiving a high school diploma or certificate of completion, GED, certification of journeyman level in a trade, or Associate, Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate degree
- Must submit all documents as required within one year following graduation or receipt of degree, diploma, or certificate. Required documents include graduate information form, W-9 form (download here), and copy of diploma or degree*
*Note: Graduate Gift requests are managed under a separate program from Class L stock and require their own submission of proof of graduation.
The gifts are as follows:
- High school certificate of completion: $500
- Diploma/GED: $500
- Associate degree: $500
- Journeyman level in a trade: $500
- Bachelor’s degree: $800
- Master’s degree: $800
- Doctorate degree: $800
Contact Shareholder Services with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.