Ahtna’s Shareholder Professional Development Program is to provide Shareholder Employees with the training and development to enhance their careers. It is a requirement of Ahtna that all Shareholders-Employees have a Shareholder Professional Development Plan yearly. This Shareholder Professional Development Plan tracks shareholder employees’ career aspirations and the goals they need to meet along the way.
Through participation in the program, the Shareholder Employees are expected to learn the following:
- Understand the history, mission, values, and vision of the Corporation.
- Document and Track Shareholder-Employee’s career goals
- Provide Shareholder Employees with training and development opportunities
- Accountability for both managers and shareholder-employees
- Identify high potential Shareholder-Employee for future leadership positions
If you have any questions about the program please contact Ve’dra Bechtol at 907-868-8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org