GET READY! We are here to support you in your career goals, whatever they may be. All you have to do is take the first step and call the Shareholder Enrichment team at 907-822-3476 (Glennallen) or 907-868-8250 (Anchorage). View the video to see where Ahtna can take you.
Ahtna is dedicated to being an Employer of Choice and we take great pride in recruiting exceptional talent. We seek out candidates who understand Ahtna’s commitments to increasing shareholder assets and value while also providing outstanding service to our clients.
As Ahtna team members, employees actively shape a company culture that supports innovation, dedication and high performance.
Ahtna offers a variety of benefits to our eligible employees:
- Professional Training & Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Benefits Package that includes 401(k) Retirement Plans, Health Insurance and Welfare Programs
- Health Savings Account Program
- Flexible Spending Account Programs
- Paid Leave & Observance of Holidays
Careers with Ahtna
Ahtna only accepts online applications.
To submit a resume, it must be uploaded and attached to an online application; these can be found by simply clicking on the “Apply for Job” button at the bottom of each job summary. Please visit our Careers section to apply.
Ahtna requires pre-employment drug testing
Ahtna requires pre-employment drug testing utilizing urinalysis collection. A non-negative drug test for a prohibitive substance makes you ineligible for employment with Ahtna and most other places.
Additional Shareholder Employment & Training Resources
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
- Copper River Native Association
- Princess Tours
- Mount Sanford Tribal Consortium
- Ahtna Village Councils
- Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Ahtna shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses in all phases of employment.
- Ahtna is a Drug Free Workplace and requires a pre-employment drug test for all employees. A positive drug test for a prohibitive substance will make an applicant ineligible for employment with Ahtna.
- Ahtna, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or protected veteran status. Native preference applies under PL 93-638. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.