The Ahtna Youth Pathway Program is designed to provide Ahtna high school students with entry-level customer service and receptionist skills.
Students are provided with a supportive work environment that emphasizes both soft and hard job skills — aiming to increase our youth’s ability to pursue careers that pay well and are personally meaningful.
Participants will serve as the front desk assistant and primary greeter when guests enter the reception area. Their responsibilities will involve managing various office tasks, including sorting mail, maintaining inventory, answering phone calls, and preparing for meetings and events.
110 West 38th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99503
No Experience Necessary
- Ahtna shareholder or descendant
- Junior or senior high school student
- Ability to pass pre_employment background check and drug screening
- Enrolled in high school with a passing GPA
- Experience and knowledge of Alaska Native cultures
If you have any questions about the program please contact Ve’dra Bechtol at 907-868-8204 or email@example.com