Theme: Customary and Traditional Hunting, Fishing and Gathering
Ahtna, Inc. is holding a youth artwork contest for our 2023 wall calendars. This is a great opportunity to engage our younger shareholders and gives them an opportunity to use creative expression to show what their Ahtna heritage and culture means to them.
Contest winners will have their artwork featured in the 2023 Ahtna Wall Calendar and receive a $50 cash prize.
The calendar artwork contest is open to Ahtna, Inc. shareholders and shareholder descendants between the ages of 5-17.
The deadline to submit artwork with an application is Friday, September 30, 2022 at 5 p.m. AKDT. Winners will be selected and notified by Monday, October 17, 2022.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Artwork is not to exceed letter-size dimensions (11 inches by 8.5 inches) and should be landscape format (horizontal orientation).
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should represent the theme: Customary and Traditional Hunting, Fishing and Gathering
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork.
- Artwork will not be returned unless advance written request is made.
- Entries will be reviewed by a selection committee and judged on multiple aspects such as quality, creativeness and representation of the theme.
For more information please contact the Ahtna Corporate Communications department at email@example.com.
Complete the 2023 Ahtna Calendar Youth Artwork Contest Entry Form below. Please submit the completed form and upload a digital version of the artwork. To create a digital form, take a high-resolution digital photo or scan of the art in good lighting.